Continuing Professional Development
Invest in your professional learning with DfE approved programmes
Ensuring your have expert teachers in every classroom is the single most impactful school improvement strategy to raise outcomes for children, particularly the most disadvantaged.
Vantage Teaching School Hub can support Local Authorities, Multi-Academy Trusts, schools and colleges by co-ordinating the design and development of your own CPD programmes by utilising our network of expertise across the region. Contact us for more information here.
We signpost schools to evidence informed CPD from our partners in the Research Schools’ Network, NASEN/Whole School SEND, and the national Hub network. These partners will provide you with the evidence informed CPD programmes to support your improvement journey.
Explore DfE Approved CPD partners
An overview of our work includes:
- To collect and collate intelligence from across the region around the perceived CPD needs that are not addressed through DfE approved programmes
- To interrogate and scrutinise intelligence on perceived CPD needs to establish the root causes of gaps in outcomes for children
- To liaise, where appropriate with other partner agencies to ensure evidence informed CPD is integrated with wider regional approaches and professional practices e.g. SEND specific CPD
- To make recommendations on programmes of CPD to regional partners e.g. Local Authorities, Multi Academy Trusts
- To support implementation and evaluation of evidence informed CPD programmes
- To raise awareness of professional development training opportunities across the region including the reach and coverage of partners providing DfE approved CPD.